The Orgasm Shot™ is a sexual and cosmetic rejuvenation procedure for the vagina using the preparation and injection of blood-derived growth factors. [The growth factors must be used in the specific way specified by the trademarked procedure to constitute the Orgasm Shot™/O Shot™. Injection of any form of growth factors in any way other than specified does not constitute the Orgasm Shot™.]
Clinical Description of the Orgasm Shot ® (O-Shot ®): Isolation followed by injection of blood-derived growth factors for the purpose of amplification and rejuvenation of orgasm-producing vaginal tissue for the purpose of a more youthful appearance and improved sexual function.
The Orgasm Shot™/ O Shot™ is a simple, nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily augment and rejuvenate the Grafenburg spot (G-Spot), clitoris, and labia.
The Orgasm Shot™ involves isolation of PRP (platelet rich plasma) followed by a very specific method of amplifying or augmenting the vaginal tissues with injection of that PRP. The method of isolating the PRP is an FDA approved process.
Though the method of preparing the PRP has been approved by the FDA for orthopedic and surgical use, and even though PRP has been used in many clinical settings including the joints, the face, and in fat transplant to the breast, PRP use in the vagina has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Although PRP has not been used in this specific way in the vagina, collagen has been used for many years for injection into the vagina for help with urinary incontinence and for G-spot augmentation. Collagen has more side effects than does PRP (PRP comes from your own body-and is not even classified as a drug).
“Isn’t It About Time the Girls Have Their Turn?” ™
Benefits of PRP that make it the body’s method of healing include stimulation of unipotent stem cells to generate at least 7 different growth factors that cause new tissue growth with better function and with a younger appearance.
The affect can last for up to 6 months or longer, but will vary.
More About the Orgasm Shot®
- Using a needle to inject into the vagina could cause complications (nothing but bruising has occured in the face and penis and vagina thus far).
- Possible benefits could include the following:
- 1. Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- 2. Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- 3. A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- 4. Increased arousal from G-spot stimulation
- 5. Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
- 6. Stronger orgasm
- 7. More frequent orgasm
- 8. Increased sexual desire
- 9. Increased ability to have a “vaginal orgasm”
- 10. Decreased pain for those with dysparunia
- 11. Increased natural lubrication
- 12. Decreased urinary incontinence (the original use of injections in this area)
- More Facts…
- PRP (what is injected with the Orgasm Shot™) is being researched to regenerate the pancreas, the brain (Parkinson’s), and to help regenerate the heart muscle after heart attack.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used already (mixed with fatty tissue) to use for breast augmentation.
- PRP (made in the same way) has been used for years in orthopedics to help regenerate the knee and to help with pain.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used in dental surgery to help with healing.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used in diabetic wounds to help with healing.
- Collagen and collagen-like materials have been used for years to inject the vagina for help with urinary incontinence and to augment the G-spot.
- Collagen has MORE potential side effects than does PRP.
- Use of PRP in the vagina has not been extensively studied and is an off-label use.
- There can be no guarantee of results in any woman with any procedure including this one.
- Your partner can be in the room together with my nurse while the procedure is done