Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®): A SPECIFIC Method, protected by the US Patent & Trademark office of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis (also known as the P-Shot®).
After studying the biology of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), Dr. Runels designed a way to rejuvenate the face using this natural product (from the person’s own body). Called it the Vampire Facelift ® and registered it with the US Patent & Trademark Office.
Here’s what was found when using PRP in the face:
- There’s never been an allergic reaction or necrosis(this is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance).
- Bruising is minimal if at all.
- There’s no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent (as if the skin actually became younger).
- There’s actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. Sothe change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRFM stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels–not from simple dilation of the exiting blood vessels (neovascularization).
What the Research Shows
When researchers injected PRP into nasolabial folds, improvement seen immediately. There was some fading of the improvement over the first few days, then the tissue continued to regenerate and return to near the state of injection by the 12th week. At no point did the tissue go back to the state before injection. None of the patients had any fibrosis, harness, lumpiness, irregularity, or restriction of movement. There have been over 100,000 injections of PRP in the face with no serious side effects. Researchers showed an increase in healing of wounds using PRP combined with an HA filler.
PRFM for the Penis: The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
So, if the Priapus Shot® does what it should, then using it on the penis should result in all of the following:
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Here’s the Steps of the Priapus Shot®
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
Question: I did some research and most people say it takes three weeks to notice results but you said you saw it immediately. Please explain? Could it be that everyone reacts differently to it?
Answer: If you read the numbers on the PRP research that I posted above,
then you will see something similar to what I have observed. The initial volume is from the combination of the platelets and the serum (or water) in the blood plus all the growth factors in the water that the activated platelets are starting to release.
Then over the next three days some of the the water is absorbed by the body. Then there is the growth of new tissue that continues for at least 12 weeks–bringing the volume back up to close to where it was with the initial injection.
So, volume goes up IMMEDIATELY, then goes down to various degrees but slowly over the next three days. In some people this decrease in volume is very small, in others it is a more noticeable decrease. In some, I’m seeing a growth back to where it was with the initial injection or better. In others, there is growth but not quite back to where we started. Smokers have the least amount of growth.
Question: How much growth can I expect?
Answer: 10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), then length (with continued growth). I do not yet know if a second injection at 4 to 8 weeks will cause another growth spurt.
Question: Where is the injection put?
Answer: Directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle, and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
Question: What about scar tissue?
Answer: If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for treatment for erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing. In the face, there has not been the report of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
Question: Does it hurt?
Answer: I use a lidocaine cream (a strong version of what you might find in a spray to kill the pain of sunburn). It’s the same cream I use on the face before injecting the lips or other areas with Juvederm. The pain is about the same as a normal shot to the buttocks, perhaps less.